Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Products We Carry

Wow, where do we even start? We work with several great suppliers who can get just about any product you'd like! As long as it sells and it's healthy, we'll be happy to track down the exact product you want and carry it in your machine!

Here's a partial list of some of our favorite products!

* Odwalla Fruit Juices
* KIND Fruit and Nut Bars
* Honest Tea
* Clif and Luna Bars
* Stacy's Pita Chips
* Pirate's Booty (Arrr!)
* Mrs. May's Trio Bars
* Yami Yogurt
* 5 Hour Energy
* Silk Soy Milk
* Organic Valley Milk
* Dasani Water
* IZZE Sparkling Fruit Juice
* Vitamin Water
* Gorge Delights Fruit Bars

If you have any suggestions or requests for great products, PLEASE let us know. We always love hearing customer feedback. Give us a call at (206) 395-VEND (8363) or contact us via our contact page! Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete